Thursday, May 31, 2012

Digital 10 Critique





Secondary Visual Arts Performance Task



Critique of ______Digital Roll 10- Studio Flash___________________________



(Copy this organizer to take notes)

Art Vocabulary and Craftsmanship
On this photo, I used a lot of dodging and burning on photoshop.  I burned the table to make the pencils stand out more.  I also slightly burned the light blue pencil.




Elements
·          Color
·          Line
·          Shape
·          Texture
·          Form
·          Value
·          Space
The lines on the table in this picture are somewhat leading.  In addition, there are lines because of the pencils.
Principles
·          Proportion
·          Variety
·          Balance
·          Contrast
·          Pattern/Repetition
·          Rhythm/Movement
·          Unity/Harmony
·          Emphasis
Conceptual Skill
This photograph has a fun feel to it.  Because of the colors of the pencils, it reminds me of childhood fun.
Critique

I am happy with this photograph.  I wasn’t at first until I dodged and burned it.  I would’ve liked for the light blue pencil to be slightly darker in the back, but it really stands out the way it is.

Other (Specify)
·         ?



No comments:

Post a Comment