Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cross Processing Photography

This photo was taken by Jesse Hildebrand.  I love the effect of cross processing.  In this particular photo I really enjoy the red on the walls.  The overhead lights create a nice reflection off the ground as well.  Although two of the people intersect, I like that they are walking the opposite direction, and how the person in the back is hidden in the shadow.  My eye goes directly to the man in the middle.
When taking this picture, I took multiple pictures in a short amount of time, because the wind started blowing.  I really like this picture because the flag does not intersect with the tree branches.  I love that the cross processing look made the sky look about dusk time.  I am really happy with how this picture turned out.  I would give myself a 97/100.

No comments:

Post a Comment